In only two years, Carolinas Credit Union Launch (formally known as Carolinas Credit Union Connect) has become an invaluable resource for the region’s credit union community. Thank you to the more than 250 attendees, 20 plus sponsors, and 50 plus exhibitors for making it the ultimate exchange of ideas. Carolinas Credit Union Launch is a partnership between C Suite Events and the Carolinas Credit Union League. The conference is designed to provide credit union professionals an unprecedented opportunity to evaluate the latest products and services, learn in high-level educational sessions, meet with industry experts, and network with fellow credit union colleagues. It’s a truly unique opportunity to find out how to meet tomorrow’s challenges today. We look forward to seeing you this year!
A Louisiana Credit Union League Marketplace
Credit union professionals will love this first time event because it is:
- Centrally located and easily accessible;
- Very inexpensive (less than $100) so whole teams can attend;
- Applicable to both senior and middle management, with a host of V.P.s, Directors and Senior Managers attending;
- Compact with the conference and trade show in one day with added events the night before;
- Product, service and technology focused with plenty of dedicated trade show floor time to talk with experts and vet the latest offerings;
- Action packed and even entertaining with cash give-a-ways, raffles, entertainment, award programs, and more.
The Family Business Association is the leading independent, non-profit organization serving family business enterprises in New England. It provides educational programming, recognition, resources, and a forum for these businesses to collaboratively exchange knowledge and experience. The FBA is dedicated to the recognition and implementation of best business practices and ethical standards among these enterprises.