The newest event for the credit union industry is coming this fall on November 5th and 6th at the Chicago Marriott Naperville in Naperville IL in conjunction with the Illinois Credit Union League.
We will bring together managers and specialists from all levels and departments of the region’s credit unions and give them a full day of education and networking. Speakers and experts with service providers and advisors from across Illinois and across the country will gather to share the latest and greatest tools for the credit union industry. This is a power day for learning and making connections that will last throughout the year and improve credit unions and their members experience.
In only three years, Carolinas Credit Union Launch (formally known as Carolinas Credit Union Connect) has become an invaluable resource for the region’s credit union community. Thank you to the more than 275 attendees, 20 plus sponsors, and 50 plus exhibitors for making it the ultimate exchange of ideas. Carolinas Credit Union Launch is a partnership between C Suite Events and the Carolinas Credit Union League. The conference is designed to provide credit union professionals an unprecedented opportunity to evaluate the latest products and services, learn in high-level educational sessions, meet with industry experts, and network with fellow credit union colleagues. It’s a truly unique opportunity to find out how to meet tomorrow’s challenges today. The next show is January 29th and 30th, 2020 at the Le Méridien Charlotte.
A Louisiana Credit Union League Marketplace
Credit union professionals will love this first time event because it is:
- Centrally located and easily accessible;
- Very inexpensive (less than $100) so whole teams can attend;
- Applicable to both senior and middle management, with a host of V.P.s, Directors and Senior Managers attending;
- Compact with the conference and trade show in one day with added events the night before;
- Product, service and technology focused with plenty of dedicated trade show floor time to talk with experts and vet the latest offerings;
- Action packed and even entertaining with cash give-a-ways, raffles, entertainment, award programs, and more.
The Family Business Association is the leading independent, non-profit organization serving family business enterprises in New England. It provides educational programming, recognition, resources, and a forum for these businesses to collaboratively exchange knowledge and experience. The FBA is dedicated to the recognition and implementation of best business practices and ethical standards among these enterprises.