Thursday, January 31, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Credit Union Roundtables
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
CUaware Protégé Mentor Workshop
5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Foundation Awards Gala (separate ticketed event)
Friday, February 1, 2019
Exhibit Hall & Complimentary Breakfast Open
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
CUaware Protégé Competition Finals & Breakfast (limited seating)
Visit the vendors
Leadership Luncheon (by invitation only)
Visit the vendors
Exhibit Hall Closes
To register for Thursday’s meetings, the Foundation Awards Gala and the LAUNCH Conference, click the button below.
Your entrance to LAUNCH includes:
Entrance to Exhibit Hall, General Education Sessions, Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee, Tea and Dessert
Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are transferable.
Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
We have a block of rooms available for Thursday, January 31, 2019 at a room rate of $176.
The group rate is available until January 18. Thereafter, reservations are accepted on a space and rate availability. Please note: Available inventory may sell out prior to cut off date.
Credit Union Professional Registration Options
- Credit Union Roundtables – $50
- Protégé Mentor Workshop – $50
- Carolinas Credit Union LAUNCH Conference – $75
- LAUNCH Combo (paired with Roundtable or Protege’ tickets) – $50
- Foundation Awards Gala – $150 per ticket (includes free entrance to the LAUNCH conference the next day). Click here or contact us for details on reserving a table.
No discount codes will be accepted for the gala ticket, full price applies.
Foundation Awards Gala is a separate ticketed event, If you will be attending meetings on Thursday and/or the Conference, please select those during checkout to ensure your registration and free entrance to the LAUNCH conference the next day.
Gala tickets will not be discounted.
Service providers – Call or email us for information on how to attend and participate in the conference.
Thursday, January 31
All items listed below include access into the LAUNCH Conference taking place on February 1st. You will be required to select which meetings and conference items you will be attending at the start of the registration process.
Small CU Roundtable
- Small credit unions have unique challenges. To foster mutual success, the Small Credit Union Roundtable provides an open, cooperative environment for candid discussion of challenges and opportunities, including timely topics submitted by participant
Mid-size CU Roundtable
- The Mid-Size Credit Union Roundtable meets several times a year for networking and discussion of topics relevant to credit unions between $50M and $400M in assets. During their Roundtable they share best practices, and discuss among the group any topics of interest submitted by registrants.
Protégé Mentor Workshop
- Please join the current and past participants of the CUaware Protégé Mentor Program for a day of insights and inspiration!
- Kick-off to the LAUNCH Conference and will take place prior to the Foundation Dinner.
Carolinas Credit Union Foundation Awards Gala
- The Carolinas Credit Union League is a proud supporter of the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation, and together we will honor several credit unions and credit union professionals the night before the LAUNCH conference. This will be a semi-formal event with cocktail attire encouraged. All event proceeds with go towards the Foundation’s exclusive sponsorship of Victory Junction’s Reach Program.
Friday, February 1
Carolinas Credit Union LAUNCH Conference
- Carolinas Credit Union LAUNCH is your “one-stop-shop” to evaluate products and services and gain valuable insight on offerings that will help you better serve your co-workers and credit union members. You will benefit from educational sessions, industry experts, and credit union focused suppliers and advisors who will be on hand to show you the technology, data, and know how that will move your credit union forward.
CUaware Protégé Competition Finals + Breakfast
- Conclusion of the 2018-19 CUaware Protégé Competition where top finalists from North and South Carolina will compete for the chance to be named this year’s CUaware Protégé. The winner and two runners-up will receive developmental scholarships sponsored by the Carolinas Credit Union League.
- A plated lunch with a keynote speaker for top executives and board members (By Invitation Only)