Credit Union Professional Registration Options
Thursday, February 3
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Small Credit Union Roundtable
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Young Professionals Workshop
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The Mentor Workshop
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Mid-size Credit Union Roundtable
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Foundation Gala Cocktail Reception
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Foundation Awards Gala
Friday, February 4
7:45 AM – 9:00 AM
CUAWARE Protégé Finals & Breakfast
8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
Breakfast & Exhibit Hall
9:15 AM – 10:00 AM
10:00 – 10:45
Visit with the Vendors
10:45 AM – 11:30 AM
11:45 – 12:30
12:30 – 1:30
Lunch & Exhibit Hall Announce Protégé Winners
1:30 PM – 2:15 PM
2:15 PM – 2:45 PM
Visit with the vendors
2:45 PM – 3:30 PM
3:30 PM – 3:45 PM
Raffle & Prizes
To register for the entire conference, click here.
$85 – Just one fee gives you access to the entire show. Including:
- Educational breakout sessions
- Trade show floor
- Credit Union Roundtables
- Young Professionals Workshop
- The Mentor Workshop
- Protege competition and awards (ticketed)
- Networking, coffee break and more
The Carolinas Credit Union Foundation Gala Awards are a separately ticketed event and include full access to the show, including the items listed above (cost = $150)
Small CU Roundtable
- Small credit unions have unique challenges. To foster mutual success, the Small Credit Union Roundtable provides an open, cooperative environment for candid discussion of challenges and opportunities, including timely topics submitted by participant
Mid-size CU Roundtable
- The Mid-Size Credit Union Roundtable meets several times a year for networking and discussion of topics relevant to credit unions between $50M and $400M in assets. During their Roundtable they share best practices, and discuss among the group any topics of interest submitted by registrants.
Young Professional Workshop
- Young professionals age 40 and under gathering with Mentees from the CUaware Protégé Mentor Program for a day of education and networking.
The Mentor Workshop
- This event will share best practices, resources and tips with incoming Mentors. This workshop is mandatory for Mentors in the 2022 program.
Carolinas Credit Union Foundation Awards Gala
- The Carolinas Credit Union League is a proud supporter of the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation, and together we will honor several credit unions for their outstanding work and service. All event proceeds with go towards the Foundation’s exclusive sponsorship of Victory Junction’s Reach Program.
Carolinas Credit Union LAUNCH Conference
- Carolinas Credit Union LAUNCH is your “one-stop-shop” to evaluate products and services and gain valuable insight on offerings that will help you better serve your co-workers and credit union members. You will benefit from educational sessions, industry experts, and credit union focused suppliers and advisors who will be on hand to show you the technology, data, and know how that will move your credit union forward.
CUaware Protégé Competition
- Conclusion of the 2021-2022 CUaware Protégé Competition where top finalists from North and South Carolina will compete for the chance to be named this year’s CUaware Protégé. The winner and two runners-up will receive developmental scholarships sponsored by the Carolinas Credit Union League.