Thursday, March 12, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Credit Union Roundtables
5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Cocktail Reception, all are welcome
Friday, March 13, 2020
Exhibit Hall & Complimentary Breakfast Opens
9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
11:15 – 11:45 a.m.
11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
2:00 – 2:45 p.m.
Raffle & Prizes
Your entrance to Credit Union Connect includes: Entrance to Exhibit Hall, General Education Sessions, Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee, Tea and Dessert Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are transferable.
Crowne Plaze Executive Center
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Overnight Rooms We have a block of rooms available for Thursday, March 12, 2020 at a room rate of $105. The group rate is available until February 11. Thereafter, reservations are accepted on a space and rate availability. Please note: Available inventory may sell out prior to cut off date.
Credit Union Professional Registration Options
Credit Union Connect Conference – $85 – which includes
- The Foundation reception and entertainment on Thursday March 12
- The reception includes hors d’oeuvres, stationed apps, a free drink and cash bar
- Full access to Credit Union Connect education sessions and trade show floor on Friday March 13
- Including breakfast, lunch, desert, coffee and beverages during the conference
Credit Union Roundtables on Thursday, March 12 – Free
- Free of charge for member credit unions
- Groups broken up by institution asset size
- Must register in advance
Thursday, March 12
You will be required to select which meetings and conference items you will be attending at the start of the registration process.
Asset Size Roundtable Discussions
- The opportunities for professionals to meet, learn and network have increased exponentially in recent years and now include social networking and online platforms for education. The internet creates a time saving and cost efficient medium for busy professionals. However, nothing can replace the value created when people gather together in person to share ideas and learn from one another – the good old fashioned round-table. Attendees will be divided into like sized asset groups with a facilitator helping to lead the discussion focused on issues that matter most to your sized credit union. Join us for an afternoon pre-conference session that offers the exciting opportunity to learn from the best source of all – your peers! Best of all, this priceless opportunity is complimentary to all our member credit unions and is immediately followed by a complimentary networking reception.
Kick-off to the Credit Union Connect Conference will take place Thursday night with an extended cocktail reception and entertainment. Everyone is welcome, credit unions and exhibitors alike, and there is no charge to attend.
Friday, March 13
Credit Union Connect Conference